Friday, May 25, 2007

Back on Track

Okay, after that wonderful dinner, I am back to mostly raw and all vegan. And feeling much better. I sleep so well on an empty stomach.

More than ever I am determined to learn how to eat differently. My sister Joyce was over yesterday and we talked about how hard it is to eat when you try not to eat animals. What is left? Fruits, veggies, nuts, seeds, grains. I do well with my green fruit smoothie for breakfast. I'm satisfied till early afternoon. I then have a salad and snack on fruit till dinner time. But then I am ready for something more substantial and that is where I am struggling. And that is when I go off the raw food.

I'm not giving up. I've moved my food dehydrator off of the living room floor and onto the counter. I shall try some recipes this weekend using it. Let's see how this experiment works.

No comments: